Thursday, November 24, 2005

Is there any Relief after Death?

How do we know relief is at the other side of the path?. Lots of religious people could explain me thousand of theories yet, there does not seem to be anything to prove one or the other. There could be as much points of view and perspectives of life and death as people are on Earth.

I choose to believe one thought, one idea. I am not making up anything. I just believe one of those thousand explanations, why? because I choose to. I have not lived the Industrial Revolution, nor the French one. I was not here when Uruguay was made a country yet, my teachers at school told me all these stories and I chose to believe them.

Of course, its a social knowledge of History that I share with many people that helps me to believe such ideas, but the option is still mine....

Then, how do I deal with deppression? why is it that I believe death would solve my problems? Or why is it that I believe otherwise?. Deppresive people tend to isolate themselves, instead of looking for help with friends or family.

When I was at my worst deppresive stage, I used to sleep a lot, since It proved pretty useful against emotional pain. It was the best weapon I had at that point. I never believed Death would be the real solution, otherwise you would not be reading this!. But, there is a reason for that, I believe that Life is a kind of Challenge, you can take it or leave it, and I decided to take it, same as you did!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm sorry to bother you but I ran across your blog site and discovered you happen to be using the exact same theme as me. The only problem is on my blog, I'm struggling to
get the page layout looking like yours. Would you mind contacting me at: dianna-hemphill@web.

de so I can get this figured out. By the way I've bookmarked your internet site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18573915&postID=113280241948138914 and will be visiting often. Thanks alot :)!

My blog - service

5:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just discovered your internet site: Blogger: A Reason to Live
when I was browsing reddit.com. It looks as though someone enjoyed your site so much they decided to bookmark it.

I'll undoubtedly be returning here more often.

Here is my web-site - pakovanje
my website :: packaging

4:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

my blog: vage

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > "Is there any Relief after Death?" < Liked it!

Feel free to visit my web-site best diet to lose weight fast for
women

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home